- This agreement commences once you have completed the registration process, and are granted access to the space.
- You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable for the Type of Membership chosen.
- Users cannot transfer this agreement to anyone else outside of the Platform network.
FEES AND CHARGES
- The Registration Fee (if applicable) and first month’s pro-rated membership fees are collected from you by credit/ debit card charge within 3-5 days from your membership acceptance date and are not refundable.
- Your second credit/debit card charge for monthly membership fees and recurring products will be collected on the first of the month following your initial registration date. Thereafter, subsequent monthly membership charges will be collected on the first of every month. Each payment made is not refundable under any circumstances.
- If any credit/debit card charge is not honored for whatever reason, you shall pay us on demand an administration fee of $50.
- You agree to advise us immediately of any change to the Members Details provided.
Flex, Mail, and Resident Desk Users:
You: may cancel your membership at any time by email after the payment of the first month’s fees and any Registration Fees. Your cancellation will take effect at the end of the month for which the final payment has been paid. You MUST send the email notification 72 hours prior to the beginning of the new month.
We require an initial 90-day commitment to your office at Platform. When the required 90 days are completed, your membership will continue on a month-to-month contract. A 30-day notice via email must be submitted to notify Platform of your intent to vacate. Your final charge will be pro-rated (if received after the 1st of the month) 30 days after receipt of notice.
We may cancel your membership with immediate effect if you have breached any terms and conditions of this agreement, or membership fees or other charges remain unpaid 7 days after the due date and such a breach is not remedied by you within seven days, after being notified by us. There will be no refunds if you do not notify us as described above.
1. You agree to comply with the Rules of Membership displayed here and in the Platform internal website and relate to opening hours, use of facilities and your conduct. We may make reasonable changes to these Rules at any time provided that we give you advance notice of the change.
2. If we take no action or let you off any breach of this agreement or give you extra time to pay or comply, it will not stop us enforcing the terms of this agreement strictly at a future date.
FACILITIES AND SERVICES
- In order to gain access to our facilities you must provide your PIN information at all times.
- You must not share your unique PIN or permit its use by anybody else. Sharing PIN codes without explicit permission from Platform may result in permanent banning from the Platform Coworking spaces.
- You acknowledge that to provide the highest standards of facilities, each facility may need to close certain or all facilities temporarily for decorating, cleaning, essential repairs or maintenance of equipment and special events, that this may disrupt the provision of services to you and agree that such disruption shall not amount to a breach of this agreement by us nor will there be refunds or adjusted payments for these days/events.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We will not be liable to you for any failure or delay in performing any of our obligations under this agreement or for any loss or damage to property if the failure, delay, loss or damage was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control
- Any warranties and other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded from this agreement to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We will not be liable for any loss that results from our failure to comply with this agreement for any loss of income or revenue; loss of profit; loss of business; loss of anticipated savings; pure economic loss or loss of data.
- For the purposes of this agreement, a Force Majeure Event means an event beyond the reasonable control of Platform Coworking including but not limited to strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes (whether involving Platform Coworking or any other party), failure of a utility service or transport network, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood, storm or default of suppliers or subcontractors.
- Platform Coworking shall not be liable to you as a result of any delay or failure to perform its obligations under this agreement as a result of a Force Majeure Event.
- If the Force Majeure Event prevents Platform Coworking from providing any of the services for more than 90 days, Platform Coworking may, without limiting its other rights or remedies, have the right to terminate this agreement immediately by giving written notice to you.
- Our failure to enforce any of our rights at any time, for any period and for whatever reason will not be construed as a waiver of such rights; neither will any failure to identify or act upon your breach of the terms of this agreement be deemed to be an affirmation by us that your behavior is acceptable.
- Where a provision of this agreement is deemed to be invalid or unenforceable by any Illinois Cook County Court, the provision will be deleted but such deletion will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Except where permitted by this agreement, neither party may alter the terms and conditions without the written agreement of the other party and no written or oral representation by either party will serve to modify or amend these terms and conditions in any way.
- This agreement shall be governed by Illinois law and the Illinois Cook County courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any disputes arising in relation to it.
- Members are responsible for their own belongings and equipment. If your membership type allows, secure your belongings and valuables in the lockable storage provided. Your property is left in these lockable storage drawers entirely at your own risk.
- We will not be held responsible for any theft of or damage to your personal property.
CORRECTING/UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
If your personally identifiable information (such as your address, credit card number or other information) changes, or you no longer desire access to our website, please access your member account to correct, update or remove personal and other data you have provided to us by making changes to your profile, or by e-mailing us with your request.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com, or call 773-850-2797. Business hours are Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm CST.
If you have any questions you should contact us via telephone at 773-850-2797 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org